Silkies from Ideal Poultry

jjaazzy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Davie, Fl
Does anyone have any recent experiance ordering Silkies from Ideal, they look like they are Bearded from the photos and I contacted them today and she said they may or may not have beards and muffs, that wasn't really conformation that they are Bearded Silkies. I want to replace my silkies and I have been looking to local breeders' and that has not been easy. I would love your input or suggestions I am in S. Fla I would not mind driving for some fertile eggs. But for now what's your thoughts on the Bearded Silkies from Ideal?

Does anyone have any recent experiance ordering Silkies from Ideal, they look like they are Bearded from the photos and I contacted them today and she said they may or may not have beards and muffs, that wasn't really conformation that they are Bearded Silkies. I want to replace my silkies and I have been looking to local breeders' and that has not been easy. I would love your input or suggestions I am in S. Fla I would not mind driving for some fertile eggs. But for now what's your thoughts on the Bearded Silkies from Ideal?
In the smaller print, maybe they brightened it up now.
1693249960566.png

Thanks guys, yea, I know I would normally never consider it. but the chicken situation right now is just nuts as you all know, availability and scammers just to name a couple challenges. My local feed store had some in stock and a couple of them didn't look half bad. They are 2.00 I guess I should just try it and sell off what I don't find to be great. I lost all my stock to AI last year, so starting over. Thanks for taking the time to try and help me. If anyone has any suggestions for southern breeders let me know.

Back
Top Bottom