Sneezing 3 Week Old Chick

sinibaloo

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2020
So, i got 6 chicks to raise from TSC. We think they are from Hoover Hatchery, becuase thats what it says on their website for my location. We would have gone to a hatchery instead of TSC, but its the only one within 50 miles of us. (Theres a TSC right in my town.) Anyways, we got 2 Wyandottes, 2 RIRs, and 2 Australorps. We were told they were born on St. Patricks day (tuesday) , and got them that thursday. They all occasionally sneeze during when we have "imprinting time" (basically just holding them until they fall asleep and then watching Jimmy Fallon or Harry Potter with them), but one of my RIRs, Cinnamon, just started sneezing this morining, wiping her beak on my hoodie and when she sneezes, will get a few drops of somthing on me. Otherwise, she is doing great, often will cuddle up in my hands but also explores alot. ( Yesterday night she flew a really long distace from about 2 feet up the ground, and was still exploring afterwards.) Wondering if this could be a serious issue, like a respitory infection, or just one of those, "birds are weird" kind of a thing? Worried about my curious girl.

Back
Top Bottom