Someone please help me

Chickens4572

In the Brooder
Jul 16, 2022
Someone please help me there is this one thing one of my guinea fowl does and i’m getting more and more concerned each time. So I’m just outside with my chickens and guinea fowl like normal and sometimes randomly one of my guinea fowl just kinda stops moving, standing there and opens her mouth like when they’re hot and want to cool of but she’s not hot, then like she kinda leans her head forward and stays like that for a couple of seconds. I never never know what to do and just like kinda tap on her to make sure she’s okay. After that she just goes back to normal like nothing ever happened. This has happened quite a few times now but i’m worried it’s something serious. Can someone tell me if this is normal? My other guinea fowl have never done this so I’m not sure if it is. She also never pecks at me like my other 2 do (don’t know if that really matters)
Sorry if it doesn’t make sense, if she does it again i’ll try to get a video of her doing it. Hopefully if this is something not normal it stops :(

Someone please help me there is this one thing one of my guinea fowl does and i’m getting more and more concerned each time. So I’m just outside with my chickens and guinea fowl like normal and sometimes randomly one of my guinea fowl just kinda stops moving, standing there and opens her mouth like when they’re hot and want to cool of but she’s not hot, then like she kinda leans her head forward and stays like that for a couple of seconds. I never never know what to do and just like kinda tap on her to make sure she’s okay. After that she just goes back to normal like nothing ever happened. This has happened quite a few times now but i’m worried it’s something serious. Can someone tell me if this is normal? My other guinea fowl have never done this so I’m not sure if it is. She also never pecks at me like my other 2 do (don’t know if that really matters)
Sorry if it doesn’t make sense, if she does it again i’ll try to get a video of her doing it. Hopefully if this is something not normal it stops :(
My guess is that something it swallowed didn't go gown right.

Back
Top Bottom