The New Man in My Life

Ok. Just a Stancock update because I am going to wet myself with excitement. (think small yappy dog shaking). My little boy is growing up! I was sitting in the living room and heard something. After straining to listen for it to happen again, I knew what it is was. I gasp and run out the door into the snow in my socks. My husband, assuming the worst is running after his loony wife. "What is that noise? Is he sick? Dying?" "No," is my reply. "He is trying on his big boy pants and going to start trying to cry." I had sat out that day and did my best peacock impersonation. Apparently Stan wanted to do it too, but without an audience. His cry is pitiful right now but he will get the hang of it. It sounds like a goose and donkey crossed. I couldn't be a prouder mama. sniffle

Ok. Just a Stancock update because I am going to wet myself with excitement. (think small yappy dog shaking). My little boy is growing up! I was sitting in the living room and heard something. After straining to listen for it to happen again, I knew what it is was. I gasp and run out the door into the snow in my socks. My husband, assuming the worst is running after his loony wife. "What is that noise? Is he sick? Dying?" "No," is my reply. "He is trying on his big boy pants and going to start trying to cry." I had sat out that day and did my best peacock impersonation. Apparently Stan wanted to do it too, but without an audience. His cry is pitiful right now but he will get the hang of it. It sounds like a goose and donkey crossed. I couldn't be a prouder mama. sniffle
When mine made that noise I would just call out 'Helll-oh!' and they would answer. It always made me smile. I see he is still named Stancock!
big_smile.png

I am waiting for the law to show up here, i have no close neighbors but i was back in the woods working and i could hear about 7 of them calling , sounded like someone screaming in pain
hide.gif
Heck even the girls and last years hatch are calling.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom