Thermometer/hydrometer that alerts and tracks data

HeidiGetsChicks

Songster
Apr 15, 2023
I hope this is okay to post. I found a small thermometer/hydrometer that uses a free app to track data, so I can see not only what the temperature and humidity *is* but also what it was over the past, well, several days that I've tested so far. I thought others might be interested in it.

It also lets you set custom parameters to alert your phone when humidity or temperature go higher or lower than you specify.

A major downside is it only displays Celsius. A plus though is it does allow you to calibrate it--you must do so manually, but if you have a calibrated thermometer and hydrometer then you can manually calibrate it to those settings.

Full disclosure: I'm a Vine reviewer for Amazon so I did get this for free. But I get no commission or any compensation whatsoever for sharing this, I just genuinely think $15 is a steal for something that will track and alert you and is small enough to fit in an incubator. Here's the link.

What's a Vine reviewer?
Someone who contracts directly with Amazon to receive free products in exchange from writing honest reviews (I have written many one star reviews blasting a terrible product, for example).

This is to differentiate from folks who do it illegally. :cool: The Vine program is the only legal/ethical way to have this exchange of products for reviews on the Amazon platform.

I just like to disclose it whenever I suggest a product to family or friends because some level of bias is inevitable. I was a blogger reviewer for many years prior so honesty and ethics are super important to me.

Back
Top Bottom