Timing Out of a Thread

Brooks_

!!Florida Man!!
Jun 2, 2020
Near Devil's Millhopper
I've noticed that when I frequent a thread, each view will take me to where I left off. But if I go an extended period without viewing, it will take me to page one as if I've never been there. Not a real issue but curious if there's a known time period for this to happen.

I've noticed that when I frequent a thread, each view will take me to where I left off. But if I go an extended period without viewing, it will take me to page one as if I've never been there. Not a real issue but curious if there's a known time period for this to happen.

If you have accidently clicked on the very last page of the thread at some point...and there are no new posts then I think if takes you back to the first page.

Click on a random thread you've never viewed that has more than 5 pages.
View the first few pages then close the screen/thread..
Go back to the forum list and open the thread. Pay attention to what page it opens up to. Next click to view the very last page then close it again and reopen it...it should take you back to the first.

Seems more often then not I don't get alerts to my own threads when they get activity.
I've always just clicked on them every now and again to check. It used to take me to the last page and to the last post I'd seen if there had been recent posts. Buy ya, now it most often takes me to the first page.
Idk about everywhere else but I have really noticed with my own threads.

If you have accidently clicked on the very last page of the thread at some point...and there are no new posts then I think if takes you back to the first page.

Click on a random thread you've never viewed that has more than 5 pages.
View the first few pages then close the screen/thread..
Go back to the forum list and open the thread. Pay attention to what page it opens up to. Next click to view the very last page then close it again and reopen it...it should take you back to the first.
I am aware of all that. My query was about going a while without checking back in on a thread and then being sent back to page one.

1701276717221.png

Worming chickens with Zimecterin Gold
If I click on that it takes me to post #1.

Seems more often then not I don't get alerts to my own threads when they get activity.
I've always just clicked on them every now and again to check. It used to take me to the last page and to the last post I'd seen if there had been recent posts. Buy ya, now it most often takes me to the first page.
Idk about everywhere else but I have really noticed with my own threads.
me too

Back
Top Bottom