Traumatized chicken?

If it was her coop mates she is very traumatized from it all no wonder she didn't feel comfortable around the chicken she was put out with. Poor girl.
How is she today?

I know it wouldn't account for the feather loss, but could Mareks cause full body paralysis?
Update on her. After last night I woke up and she is eating and drinking. Still not sure what happened with her. We don't have any roosters, just her and 2 other hens. I'm still thinking one of the others attacked and plucked her. But she seems to have calmed down now. I don't think there's any other injuries. She seems more alert now, though still scanning around sometimes. She is perching and seems she can walk. Maybe just traumatized since she was always the top hen until right now. I might keep her inside a little longer. Thanks all!

Update on her. After last night I woke up and she is eating and drinking. Still not sure what happened with her. We don't have any roosters, just her and 2 other hens. I'm still thinking one of the others attacked and plucked her. But she seems to have calmed down now. I don't think there's any other injuries. She seems more alert now, though still scanning around sometimes. She is perching and seems she can walk. Maybe just traumatized since she was always the top hen until right now. I might keep her inside a little longer. Thanks all!

I don't think its neurological, as she can walk and jump just fine.
5 year old. Attacked and traumatized. Can perch, jump and walk.
Doubtful.👇 🤷‍♀️
I know it wouldn't account for the feather loss, but could Mareks cause full body paralysis?

Back
Top Bottom