Tsc bantams again.

lilwanderer

Crowing
Apr 7, 2022
Live Oak, Florida
Any idea on breed? šŸ˜….
Feather feet. Gold and black (mostly black.) feathers coming in. No idea. Gold laced Cochin maybe?
IMG_20230825_160726147_HDR.jpg
five toes, black and buff silkied feathers. Thinking partridge silkie but maybe not.
IMG_20230825_160645779_HDR.jpg

Frizzled, buff colored, feathered feet. Frizzled buff Cochin?
IMG_20230825_160625454_HDR.jpg

Black and red (mostly red) feathers. Rhode island red bantam? Clean legged.
IMG_20230825_160603577_HDR.jpg

Black and white (mostly white) feathers, feathered feet. Cochin I think, but what color?
IMG_20230825_160439375.jpg

Frizzled, white feathers so far- feathered feet. No idea on breed.
IMG_20230825_160454559_HDR.jpg

1 I'm thinking partridge Cochin, but it could be gold laced.

2 Probably a buff Silkie. They do come in that color.

3 You are right. Frizzled buff Cochin.

4 Rhode Island red bantam, or maybe an Old English game bantam, but not sure.

5 Probably a Colombian Cochin

6 Thinking this is a frizzled white Cochin.

For 6 I thought that but its not yellow, it's got grey shades in some spots. (legs, sides, head.)

Pictures of 1, 5, and 6 again.
IMG_20230825_171133032.jpg
IMG_20230825_171107096.jpg
IMG_20230825_171204337_HDR.jpg

I still think the same. The first looks more partridge to me, but could be gold laced. It is a Cochin. The second has coloring just like a light Brahma, but appears to have a single comb, and if that is the case it is a Cochin, and probably Colombian, as that is the same color pattern as light Brahmas, with only the name being different. The last is a Cochin, and I think white, but maybe splash. You say it is frizzled, so I'll take your word for it even though that doesn't show much in the picture.

I still think the same. The first looks more partridge to me, but could be gold laced. It is a Cochin. The second has coloring just like a light Brahma, but appears to have a single comb, and if that is the case it is a Cochin, and probably Colombian, as that is the same color pattern as light Brahmas, with only the name being different. The last is a Cochin, and I think white, but maybe splash. You say it is frizzled, so I'll take your word for it even though that doesn't show much in the picture.
It's feathers have a curl- it's not as clearly frizzled as the other one I mentioned but its feathers aren't straight out.

It's feathers have a curl- it's not as clearly frizzled as the other one I mentioned but its feathers aren't straight out.

IMG_20230826_133051637_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230826_133138036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom