two eggs one day?!?

Now we have three

As beautiful as it comes ....see fertile!!! And perfect
I just want to say I like the dish? cup? that you have this egg in. The pattern is pretty with the rays coming out of the center. The yolk is a nice color. I think if you want to hatch some babies these eggs will be very good.

I went from very first eggs to having seven total but cracked the one to prove they were fertile... Even got to see the birth of a egg with my rooster singing the eggs song and all my girls watching for the newest egg arrivalthree at the time total...went out a few hours later and found one more in the nest and two on the ground including my very first white egg so super proud of my girls and the main man of the coop

I have older hens and they surprise me some days and lay two eggs. I don't know which of my breeds are doing it but I have one hen alone and she laid two yesterday and none today. and then Today one hen laid two because their are only four hens in that cage and I got 5 eggs. Enjoy the eggs you get at the very least I love not buying eggs.

They are older but firat time laying for us.... 42+ weeks lol ... Yeah yeah i know ..should of done culled them but i love them so yeah there ya go....but how ever she has layed two every day sinceshe started on thursday. It is pretty cool i guessnow all the others finally chimed in on the egg production lol ... I have has 10 eggs total since thursday... Four yesterday rom three diffrent girls ...so glad they are finally going egg crazy...oh that might be me;)

Back
Top Bottom