Update on the Rott I needed help with awhile back.

terrilhb

Crowing
11 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Georgia

He is doing fantastic. Here he is playing with 1 of my new puppies. He is a year old now. The puppy in this picture is 5 months old. He is fantastic with them. He has also started going in with my female goats and chickens. My does recently had babies. He loves them. Very protective and good with everyone. I think it is because he feels like he has a job now. He is never aggresive with any of the animals. If he feels the animals are being threatened he lets out a few warning barks like back off. And alerts everyone to danger. I just wish my DD would let me keep him. She has gotten much better with him. He to me shows what a well socalized Rott should be. Sweet loving and so gentle.

He is doing fantastic. Here he is playing with 1 of my new puppies. He is a year old now. The puppy in this picture is 5 months old. He is fantastic with them. He has also started going in with my female goats and chickens. My does recently had babies. He loves them. Very protective and good with everyone. I think it is because he feels like he has a job now. He is never aggresive with any of the animals. If he feels the animals are being threatened he lets out a few warning barks like back off. And alerts everyone to danger. I just wish my DD would let me keep him. She has gotten much better with him. He to me shows what a well socalized Rott should be. Sweet loving and so gentle.

Hes precious!! You have to get rid of him?

No. I thought a few months ago I was going to have to. But he has turned out so good. I just wanted to share.

I was going to take him when she was not doing what needed to be done. Sorry I did not word it right. LOL. But all is good now. Here is another pic I took of him yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom