Wants to be a house chicken 😂

Jaime918

Songster
Nov 27, 2021
Pahrump, Nevada
This is one of my bantam mixes, I call her Honey. I made a post a little while back after she got pecked as a chick, which injured an eyelid and she unfortunately lost sight in her right eye.
IMG_20220721_110344.jpg

She is such the sweetest little bird! She loves to be held, cuddled and always trying to make an escape to the house. She likes to follow my oldest son and our little Chihuahua mix.

She gets field trips inside about once a week to give her eye a good cleaning because the lid occasionally gets dry and a little stuck. She gets along with her flock mates but she lets it show she is happy inside. She graced me with an egg on the couch yesterday. 😂

IMG_20220721_112444.jpg

If it came down to it and necessary for her health, I'd make her a house chicken. She's smaller than some pet birds and quieter too. 😂

This is one of my bantam mixes, I call her Honey. I made a post a little while back after she got pecked as a chick, which injured an eyelid and she unfortunately lost sight in her right eye.
View attachment 3195515

She is such the sweetest little bird! She loves to be held, cuddled and always trying to make an escape to the house. She likes to follow my oldest son and our little Chihuahua mix.

She gets field trips inside about once a week to give her eye a good cleaning because the lid occasionally gets dry and a little stuck. She gets along with her flock mates but she lets it show she is happy inside. She graced me with an egg on the couch yesterday. 😂

View attachment 3195516
If it came down to it and necessary for her health, I'd make her a house chicken. She's smaller than some pet birds and quieter too. 😂
Aw, she’s so sweet! Do you have any other flock members for her to hang out with?

View attachment 3195515

View attachment 3195516
What a sweetheart! 💖

Back
Top Bottom