Wenger Feeds

Totally off topic but I had to go look up exactly where I visited once.
Not too far from you @Sefirothe. You don't happen to have family in Houston TX do you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013-171552.png
    Screenshot_20231013-171552.png
    3 MB · Views: 7
Totally off topic but I had to go look up exactly where I visited once.
Not too far from you @Sefirothe. You don't happen to have family in Houston TX do you?
We had some family in TX a while back, but they ended up moving to Illinois. (Edit, I'm actually not sure where all of my cousins ended up so some may still be in TX.)

Your pin is pretty close to on top of where I actually live. Were you in or around Pittston? I always just put Scranton down in user profiles because its the nearest city that's fairly recognizable.

Where I actually live ish:

1697239866434.png

We had some family in TX a while back, but they ended up moving to Illinois.

Your pin is pretty close to on top of where I actually live. Were you in or around Pittston? I always just put Scranton down in user profiles because its the nearest city that's fairly recognizable.

View attachment 3659041
Ann street in West Pittson.

We had some family in TX a while back, but they ended up moving to Illinois. (Edit, I'm actually not sure where all of my cousins ended up so some may still be in TX.)

View attachment 3659041
Hi my faker long lost cousin!

Ann street in West Pittson.
Small world, but I'm pretty sure I'm not related to anyone that lives over that way. I think. My dad's family is very very large and I'm horrible at keeping track of everyone.

Unless you are related to a Mary or Les Hayes from TX?

Small world, but I'm pretty sure I'm not related to anyone that lives over that way. I think. My dad's family is very very large and I'm horrible at keeping track of everyone.

Unless you are related to a Mary or Les Hayes from TX?
No.

Back
Top Bottom