What age can baby goats be sold as bottle goats

I would advise against selling any animal before it's weaned or eating real food. A lot of people are inexperienced in caring for very young animals and make a lot of fatal mistakes and will impulse buy just because it's cute. Better to just wait and sell them when they're fully weaned and you're sure they're healthy.

I would advise against selling any animal before it's weaned or eating real food. A lot of people are inexperienced in caring for very young animals and make a lot of fatal mistakes and will impulse buy just because it's cute. Better to just wait and sell them when they're fully weaned and you're sure they're healthy.
Ok thanks

Maybe I worded my question wrong sorry. I mean when can I make them bottle goats like sell them even if there not weaned as bottle goats??
You can sell them at any time as long as they are eating well and the person you are selling them to knows how to care for bottle babies. I would suggest you give them CD/T shots before they leave and have the new owners understand that they will need at least two more shots about three weeks apart. I very seldom sold any kids before they were weaned.

You can sell them at any time as long as they are eating well and the person you are selling them to knows how to care for bottle babies. I would suggest you give them CD/T shots before they leave and have the new owners understand that they will need at least two more shots about three weeks apart. I very seldom sold any kids before they were weaned.
thanks I will let my dad know that

Back
Top Bottom