What are some uncommon breeds according to everyone else

Pics
I have a white Frizzle named Princess Buttercup who is currently super broody But the most adorable chicken I’ve ever seen. She’s my favorite of the flock. We have a black Silkie that turned out to be a rooster, named Georgie. Otherwise the unique ones we have are: Margaret (Peg) the Lavender Orpington, Myrtle the Blue Laced Barnevelder, Pio the Blue Leghorn. Maybe not so unique but still my beautiful girls are: Pop the Welsummer, Ricky the Sapphire Blue Plymouth Rock, and Louise and Linda, our OG RIR’s who started this whole thing. 😁

Attachments

• CFB49604-23F4-4299-AB09-88B9BB31197C.jpeg
    CFB49604-23F4-4299-AB09-88B9BB31197C.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 6
She sure is a cutie!
We didn’t know she would go broody until after we had taken her egg, so we put a new Pio egg under her a few days later since we’ve seen Georgie at least try to mate with Pio and her eggs are smaller than all the others. Princess’s eggs are wee things (truly perfect as bite sized hard boiled eggs) so we didn’t want something oversized under her, like the other eggs would be. She gets brought out for an hour each day to eat, drink, and dust bathe, then she zooms right back when I let her out (we put her in the fenced blueberry patch, they’re just starting to bloom). We’ll see if this works in about a week or so!

I have a Partridge Silkie and 3 bobtail Pekins, the Pekins are a black and white and a black with white frizzle, called them 2 ying and yang!!! The other pekin is a milliflure.
But I would say that my little black Rosecomb bantam is my absolute favourite and hopefully will be getting some Rosecomb eggs to hatch as they are classed as a rare breed here in England
Wish I wasn't such a technophobe as I would add some pics

I’m incubating some Mosaics. I hope that I can get some breeding going among them. I have 6 eggs in there. Otherwise I have BCM and EEs breeding together.

Common breeds, & production hybrids.

Easter Egger

Orpingtons

Barred Rocks

RIRs

Production Reds

Red Sex-links

Black Sex-links

Silkies

Old English Game Bantams

Mille Fleur D'uccles

Booted Bantams