What breed is sheee??

Yeah. I'm researching her right now.
From her appearance, I would have expected an Easter Egger.

They're mixed breeds in various colors, often with pea combs (like your bird appears to have), and they lay blue or green eggs.

Occasionally, an Easter Egger will be missing the gene for blue in eggs, and will lay brown eggs instead.

I don't think I've heard of an Easter Egger that laid white eggs, but I think it could happen, and I think that might be the most likely explanation for what she is.

I can't think of any other kind of chicken that is likely to be black, with that kind of comb, and lay white eggs.

Most chickens that lay white eggs also have white earlobes, but yours has red earlobes-- another sign that she's probably a mix of some sort.

(Of course, I might be wrong about all this. I've tried to list my reasoning, so if I've gone wrong somewhere, someone else might be able to notice and point it out.)

They're mixed breeds in various colors, often with pea combs (like your bird appears to have), and they lay blue or green eggs.

Occasionally, an Easter Egger will be missing the gene for blue in eggs, and will lay brown eggs instead.

I don't think I've heard of an Easter Egger that laid white eggs, but I think it could happen, and I think that might be the most likely explanation for what she is.

I can't think of any other kind of chicken that is likely to be black, with that kind of comb, and lay white eggs.

Most chickens that lay white eggs also have white earlobes, but yours has red earlobes-- another sign that she's probably a mix of some sort.

(Of course, I might be wrong about all this. I've tried to list my reasoning, so if I've gone wrong somewhere, someone else might be able to notice and point it out.)
I believe that you're right about most of it. I got some of the same answers. Thank you! I've always wondered what her breed was!

I believe EE maybe the right answer. I see a beard. Though not all are bearded.

Back
Top Bottom