What breeds are these?

AmyP716

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2014
Michigan
My chicks have gotten so much bigger since my last post, and now they have feathers. I got them in the bantum bin at tractor supply Anyone have guesses on what they are. I was thinking a Sebright the one with gold lacing and old English game bantams for the other ones. One chipmunk colored one has light colored legs and the other has a grayish blue. Not sure if that matters. None of them have feathers on their legs.

Attachments

• CDD8B1CB-418B-4D9F-BE0D-8D5A26E6E75E.jpeg
    CDD8B1CB-418B-4D9F-BE0D-8D5A26E6E75E.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 14
  • 1E3F0098-C3E8-4D8F-8895-D69002DE7113.jpeg
    1E3F0098-C3E8-4D8F-8895-D69002DE7113.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 10
My chicks have gotten so much bigger since my last post, and now they have feathers. I got them in the bantum bin at tractor supply Anyone have guesses on what they are. I was thinking a Sebright the one with gold lacing and old English game bantams for the other ones. One chipmunk colored one has light colored legs and the other has a grayish blue. Not sure if that matters. None of them have feathers on their legs.
Kinda hard to say. I think a see a Gold Laced Sebright, and some kind of green egg layer. I can't tell the others.
I could be wrong though.
Update in a few more weeks. When they have feathered out more.

Yeah i think the gold ones a sebright, the one with green legs seems to be some sort of easter egger or americauana mabye? Also the one in the far left looks like my speckled sussex alot. Idk though

Back
Top Bottom