What color Silkies are these?

They look splash to me! It will be very easy to tell later as they feather out. Splash will have a greyish hue instead of being pure white and should have at least a few darker splotches :)
That's what I thought but the only thing is that they don't have dark splashes or spots. The only thing that I see dark is that mark on their heads, like a line or band. Perhaps though like u said once they get older new splashes will develop. I'm crossing my fingers that they are Splash. That's actually my favorite color in Silkies. 😍Thanks for ur help.

That's what I thought but the only thing is that they don't have dark splashes or spots. The only thing that I see dark is that mark on their heads, like a line or band. Perhaps though like u said once they get older new splashes will develop. I'm crossing my fingers that they are Splash. That's actually my favorite color in Silkies. 😍Thanks for ur help.
The splash markings will develop with time. My splash silkies were completely silvery white at hatch.😊

Back
Top Bottom