What went wrong? Quail murders

I would trim it down and bend it. It's really easy to tear yourself up on the edges if they're sticking out.
I ended up doing basically that but kind of bent it down around the frame of the coupe. Then cut away the places where the doors were and bent those backwards towards the ground to create a little bubble in that space. That way nothing can get up underneath it. I also leveled and packed down the dirt and rocks underneath it and then for good measure. I went ahead and got a piece of plywood to fix the second story so they can go up there to run away if needed.

I ended up doing basically that but kind of bent it down around the frame of the coupe. Then cut away the places where the doors were and bent those backwards towards the ground to create a little bubble in that space. That way nothing can get up underneath it. I also leveled and packed down the dirt and rocks underneath it and then for good measure. I went ahead and got a piece of plywood to fix the second story so they can go up there to run away if needed.
Are you going to keep them locked up on this cage now?

I'm confused about your area/set up.
If you aren't keeping them locked in all the time then you have to cover all of this too:
Screenshot_20230920-091216.png

Back
Top Bottom