What y'all think of the chicken tractor I'm putting together for my mom!!!

tiny1985

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 10, 2013
Hammond area
This is the first one so far my mom does these chicken expo things and I'm starting to make these for her to sell at hem...... They are 8' x4" x 5'8" tall, the materials used should last as long as its taken care of....... Steel roof, 4x4 timbers, hardware mesh instead of chicken wire for durability..... The next steps beyond these pics is the nesting box in the roof region, with perches at the other end..... I also have a design in progress so u can feed and water the chickens from outside the pen..... Basically I want it to b completely contained for people who live within the city and want to have 3-6 chickens, never have to. In it cause here will b doors to get eggs straight off the nest, and another section/door to get to the food and water wen it has to b cleaned instead of just adding food and water from the outside..... Anyways lemme know what y'all think, or any suggestions..... Also how much u think these are worth, I'm thinking about 750.00......... Anyways lemme know thanks
[/IMG]

Thanks! Should b able to finish it up one day this week....... I was thinking about putting two 1 1/2x3' doors in the steel roof but it looks so clean with the steel the way it is, I may just put a door at each end and one by he nest box to collect eggs......

Back
Top Bottom