When is it possible to tell the gender of chicks?

You will never leave me alone ...
Aren't you !! Mate if you not willing to help please leave me alone I'm poor and I had enough of u .
Not sure what this means but if someone is bothering you, you can report them to BYC and they can help you. You can also click the ignore button and whenever that person responds, you aren't notified. Some people have found this helpful.

Not sure what this means but if someone is bothering you, you can report them to BYC and they can help you. You can also click the ignore button and whenever that person responds, you aren't notified. Some people have found this helpful.

Thanks for your advice it's ok it's misunderstanding but I'm not the bad guy who he thinks iam I'm here to share thoughts with ppl have same interests and I'm here for help .

I

wanna know how old is it will it lay eggs any soon or it's passed egg prime life ?
Mate never judge anyone u don't know you don't know me ok
This is how I make my money I buy hens from sellers then sell them
Sometimes it takes time so they stay for day or more in my home back untill I sell them they don't stay long in that spot u seen .
It seems to be a couple years old.
Still will lay a few eggs.

Thanks for your advice it's ok it's misunderstanding but I'm not the bad guy who he thinks iam I'm here to share thoughts with ppl have same interests and I'm here for help .
She, and I don’t think you’re a bad person. I don’t want to argue with you. I now have a better understanding of why you have those birds in there. I would like them to have a better environment, yes, but I don‘t think you’re a bad person.

Well thanks for your help so it's still active but u mean couple years like 2 or 3 ?
Well, she isn’t younger than one.
I think you’ll still get some eggs, if that’s what you’re looking for.
But Aseels aren’t great layers to start with.

Back
Top Bottom