Where to get fake eggs???

Jun 15, 2021
Can anyone help me find a few fake bantam sized eggs?
I have an Australorp that has taken to eating our Silkie eggs and occasionally the large brown eggs too. I've heard that putting fake eggs, especially ceramic, into the nest can deter them because they won't break. I can't seem to find any bantam sized fake eggs.

Any recommendations on where to buy some???

Thanks everyone! ❤️

Can anyone help me find a few fake bantam sized eggs?
I have an Australorp that has taken to eating our Silkie eggs and occasionally the large brown eggs too. I've heard that putting fake eggs, especially ceramic, into the nest can deter them because they won't break. I can't seem to find any bantam sized fake eggs.

Any recommendations on where to buy some???

Thanks everyone! ❤️
Go to the store and in the kitchen section of kid toys they have wooded or plastic eggs also at local farm store they should have rubber ones otherwise looking in Amazon

We had a large bag of white river rocks from Lowes left over from when rock painting was big around here. Many of them were egg shaped and in different sizes. I have also used plastic Easter eggs glued together with a rock inside for weight. The Easter eggs were better because occasionally a real egg would break when it hit the rock 🙁

Back
Top Bottom