Which incubator should I get?

Aliiiii8548

In the Brooder
Apr 5, 2019
Hi guys I have a cheap 48 egg Chinese incubator I’ve brought off eBay and my best hatch was 19/48. So I’m looking to invest in a better incubator like the Brinsea maxi II EX because of its automatic humidity control. Has anyone got one of these? Are they worth? What good incubators do you recommend?

I Have A Nuture Right 360, A Hova-bator & A Cabinet Incubator. I Love The Nuture Right 360 But Also Love My Hova-bator .There Are A lot Of Models Of Incubators Out There. It's Up To You What You Want In Any Model.

Last edited:
I LOVE my Nurture Right 360! My friend that has been hatching chicks for years in multiple brands (Hovabators, Little Giant, Farm Innovators) said it's the best incubator she's ever used.
I personally have 2 Nurture Right 360s, a Little Giant, and I just ordered an IncuView for goose eggs so I can't say whether I recommend that one yet.

I have a Nurture Right 360 as well and I love it so far. I just got it this spring after doing some research. So far it's been just as good as my brinsea octagon eco 20 which I've had for a few years and it has more features and was less expensive. :)

Back
Top Bottom