Who did these eggs come from?

_-Captain BRM-_

Post Tenebras Lux
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2021
For some reason in getting loads of whitish eggs when I thought my leghorn was the only white egg layer... But apparently not. Who (there may be multiple who's...) is laying these whitish eggs? Here are my hen options that could be laying these:
Leghorn - White
Wellsummer - Dark Brown
Barred Rock - Brown

Australorp - ?
White Brahma - ?
ISA Brown - ?

PXL_20220929_231043528.jpg

PXL_20220929_231050738.jpg

Australorps lay light/medium brown eggs cant remember if they’re really light or not as my australorp Queenie REFUSES to lay eggs since she’s gone broody 😏

I have a 4 yr barred rock who only lays very light brown eggs like the ones in your picture - they almost have a pinkish color to them. i've only had her for a year, so i don't know if she's always laid light brown eggs, or if its because she's getting older.

I have a 4 yr barred rock who only lays very light brown eggs like the ones in your picture - they almost have a pinkish color to them. i've only had her for a year, so i don't know if she's always laid light brown eggs, or if its because she's getting older.
All my BR's are coming up on 3 years old, so I doubt they would change egg color lol, but good point!

I have 2 barred rocks, one lays very large light tan eggs with bumps on top and the other one lays large pinkish eggs with white spots. I also have a Lavender and Orpington that lays a pinkish brown egg and a black Orpington that lays the smallest egg that is light tan. I’ve attached eggs I got so far since Sunday.
IMG_7418.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom