Will Pinless Peepers Stop Rooster from Attacking Humans

Virgoan

Hatching
Mar 20, 2020
I have just got pinless peepers for my 6 hens and one rooster. My Rooster has turned to continuous attacker without any reason though he was sweet till he turned one year old. Did anyone try pinless peepers on rooster to prevent him from pecking feet of people, jumping and hitting with spurs, using claws while jumping at people for attacking them. I heard people use pinless peepers to avoid feather pecking and stop chickens from fighting each other but does the same procedure can help a human from getting away from attacks?

:welcome I've never heard of them being used for that, but give it a try. If it doesn't modify his behavior, find a good recipe for coq au vin. A human aggressive rooster can cause serious injuries. If there are children involved, he should be gone yesterday. Good luck at finding a resolution.

I don't wanna kill him, I am just giving it a try as if rooster cannot attack any other rooster through Pinless Peepers, a hen cannot fight with other hen if pinless peepers are on then may be rooster cannot attack on human id pinless peepers are on his eyes. I raised him from a chick and just when he got total of six chickens , he turned at me like that. He was not that wild when he was having only one hen.

I wouldn't count on it.
It may slow him down at first, or skew his aim,
but cock/erel to human aggression has more to do with the humans behaviors than the birds.

Back
Top Bottom