Worming Peafowl and Safe Plants!!!!

NickGT

In the Brooder
Jul 7, 2018
I have 2 questions. I recently got a pair of 1 yr old Peafowl. I was told they were wormed. But my question is because of uncertainty, can I worm them again now if they were already wormed or could it hurt them. I know your suppose to worm them usually 2 times a year. I was told safeguard for goats 10% would work.

Also I have searched here and everywhere else, but is there a list of for sure safe plants for peafowl?

-Thanks

I deworm every bird I ship or sell off the property but even so, I tell everyone that they should also deworm under quarantine for two weeks. Don't trust anyone's word as they may not be using a good technique. If you do it then you know they have been treated and your peace of mind will be well worth it.

I deworm every bird I ship or sell off the property but even so, I tell everyone that they should also deworm under quarantine for two weeks. Don't trust anyone's word as they may not be using a good technique. If you do it then you know they have been treated and your peace of mind will be well worth it.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom