Piscataway, NJ

aude

In the Brooder
Jun 11, 2016
Hello, I have been trying to research poultry ordinances in Piscataway, NJ with little luck. My house is in a residential area - not a large lot (< .25 acre), but there is space for a coop and a few chickens.

Was hoping somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

I live in Bloomingdale and have found the town bylaws under live stock ordinance. You could contact a town council member they should be able to get the information you need. Good luck

Hello, I have been trying to research poultry ordinances in Piscataway, NJ with little luck. My house is in a residential area - not a large lot (< .25 acre), but there is space for a coop and a few chickens.

Was hoping somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

Hello aude, I'm in the same position. I have 6 chicks 3 weeks older. I live in Piscataway too and I need to know is you got the information that you need. I think it will help me to do the the right thing. The problem is that I have them already there're in my house for now but eventually they will have to go outside in a coop. Your answer will help me to see what we need to do. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 20190818_181846.jpg
    20190818_181846.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 31

Back
Top Bottom