~* August Canning Swap * Secret Exchange * Sign Up CLOSED *~

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
We did this last year, and I know you gardeners, preservers, canners... whatever you would like to be called really enjoyed this! This was a fabulous way of getting something for your pantry that you did not get to grow, or can this year. So come sign up and join us for a trade.

This is going to be done secretly, so everyone can sign up and when sign up ends I will assign partners. So everyone is to sign up here publicly first, then PM me your shipping address and important information you need known for the swap. (ex: you are diabetic and can't have sugar, or you are allergic to nuts, or your favorite pickles are bread and butter)

I'll be taking sign ups until Aug 14th, then I will assign partners by the 16th at the latest. Then you will have until the 28th to ship your canned goods to your partner. Then post here when your goods are shipped, and then again when they are received!

You will be sending small jars, to keep shipping down. So either 1 Pint jar or 2 small 8oz jam jars only. If you want to do more, that is between you and your partner. Nothing more is required then that. Remember these canned goods have got to have been canned this year (2010) as well. We want everyone to get something fresh from you.
cool.png

thumbsup.gif

DISCLAIMER:
BYC, and staff are not responsible for what happens within this swap and that people should only swap if they are comfortable knowing they might not get the canning/preserve item in return. I will do my best to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone. But understand that things happen, and should you not get anything in return because of unforseen issues, no one is held responsible. You are taking a risk.

Swapper:
1.Patchesnposies - Confirmed Delivery
2.HenThymes - Confirmed Delivery
3.bockbock2008 - confirmed delivery
4.Kismet - Confirmed Delivery
5.sparkles2307 - Confirmed Delivery
6. The Chicken People - Confirmed Delivery
7.WingingIt - Confirmed Delivery
8.AngieChick - Confirmed Delivery
9.Wifezilla - Confirmed Delivery
10.PotterWatch- Confirmed Delivery
11.JAPJRGIRL21 - Confirmed Delivery
12. babymakes6 - Confirmed Delivery
13. BarefootMom - Confirmed Delivery
14.celtic - Confirmed Delivery
15.LovinMyPeeps - Confirmed Delivery
16. Chicken Stalker - Confirmed Delivery
17.Terri O - Confirmed Delivery
18. KDbeads - Confirmed Delivery
19. Walnut Hollow - Confirmed Delivery
20. ME - Confirmed Delivery

Last edited:
I got you too now Hen!

I just want to say, I am going to hold out until the end to sign up if we end up with an uneven # to make it fair that everyone gets a partner!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom