Showgirl / Silkie- blue, black, white- 6+ for Tues. $20 (incl. ship)

trueblueshowgirl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 31, 2009
maine
Hi All- I'll have a shipment of 6+ eggs for Tuesday from my two pens with white Showgirl roos and blue and white Silkie and Showgirl hens- two of them are award winners. You can expect mostly Showgirls in your hatch, with perhaps a Silkie or two. Colors will range from black to blue to white.

Below are photos of my latest hatch - all Showgirls with bowties (heterozygous). Mostly whites with a couple of medium blues. Awesome foot feathering, nice toe seperation, some great topknots- oodles of cuteness.

Guaranteed satisfaction with your hatch. If you're not happy just drop me an email and I'll do my best to make it right. I'm a very careful packer and shipper and always include any extra eggs I have. Extra eggs may include some from my Sizzle pen (blue Sizzle roo with two SG hens).

$20 which includes packing and Priority shipping. Last shipment had 10 eggs. Post sold and send me a PM for Paypal payment information. Please include your state so that I can check high temperatures in the weather. Thanks!
cool.png

3639071208_9da8e5c9ee_m.jpg

3639071202_6461e170cd_m.jpg

3402576892_3807e2be56_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom