Alright, the extra 3 dozen eggs are a go! The seller will be hand delivering them to me on Thursday, so I'll definitely be able to set them for the HAL. Hooray!
As for these other 2 dozen, the fridge incubator is pretty well stabilized, I've patched up the two with cracks using clear nail polish and I'm going to stick them all in there in their egg cartons in a couple hours. I'll have to candle them Friday to see if their air cells have improved enough for turning. A major thanks to @Sally Sunshine for the earlier post about how to handle eggs with damaged air cells. I will be visiting it frequently for these 2 dozen eggs thanks to USPS.
I also learned something new from Sally's links too. During lockdown with my previous two hatches, I candled the eggs to make sure they were still alive and laid them down for lockdown... I didn't pay any mind to the "lowest point" of the air cell. I didn't realize this needed to be facing up for your best chance at success. I have a feeling a couple of the chicks I lost might have had to do with drowning for this reason. So glad I know this now!
Edited by RattleCan - 3/1/16 at 5:16pm