Originally Posted by abbevilleoz
Hi Matt, welcome aboard!
Oz, was it you that asked about leakage? Here is my leaky blue
You may have to be on PC to see it, but look on his left shoulder. See those coppery looking feathers? That's why I'm not using him to breed. Bejammie's rooster is his brother, and I sold him to her before this one started showing those feathers. Hers is as close to perfect as any of mine were. Moral of the story: Hang on to your roosters as long as you can before culling, at least a couple, and wait at least six months before making your final decision. Some people say a year.
I sold that rooster to her for $10, and if this blue was the only rooster I had, I would give her $100 to have him back