New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cochin Thread!!! - Page 2075

post #20741 of 21651
1st one out of its egg!!!
And its a chocolate.
Lots of pips and 2 more almost out.
72 more eggs to go!!!

Im hatching chocolates
Millies/calicos
And porcelains.
Both smooth and frizzled

Cant wait to see how many hatch!!!
Love lil cochin baby's.

MindyLee Hellebuyck

Silver Maple Miniatures

Lapeer, Michigan

Bantam Cochins, Quality Miniature Horses,

Netherland Dwarf Rabbits, & Iris Flowers

Reply

MindyLee Hellebuyck

Silver Maple Miniatures

Lapeer, Michigan

Bantam Cochins, Quality Miniature Horses,

Netherland Dwarf Rabbits, & Iris Flowers

Reply
post #20742 of 21651

A few of my bantam cochin over silkie babies that hatched this weekend.  The last one I believe is full cochin, bantam cuckoo mother.

 

 

 

 

 

Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
post #20743 of 21651
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindylee View Post

1st one out of its egg!!!
And its a chocolate.
Lots of pips and 2 more almost out.
72 more eggs to go!!!

Im hatching chocolates
Millies/calicos
And porcelains.
Both smooth and frizzled

Cant wait to see how many hatch!!!
Love lil cochin baby's.
Can you post pics!? I've never seen a chocolate cochin!!
post #20744 of 21651
Forgive me if I sound a little silly for asking this, but I went and bought these.. "Cochins?" Chicks yesterday and I'm not quite sure if that's what I got. Regardless, they are adorable and I didn't want be rude and question the breeder but perhaps they are mixed? Never seen feathers that stick out from the legs like this in Cochin chicks!
"This is MY piece of bread EVEN though there are MANY pieces! "
Reply
"This is MY piece of bread EVEN though there are MANY pieces! "
Reply
post #20745 of 21651
Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleQueen View Post

Forgive me if I sound a little silly for asking this, but I went and bought these.. "Cochins?" Chicks yesterday and I'm not quite sure if that's what I got. Regardless, they are adorable and I didn't want be rude and question the breeder but perhaps they are mixed? Never seen feathers that stick out from the legs like this in Cochin chicks!

 

Yep.  Cochin should all have feathered legs.

 

Cute little fella!  Congrats!

Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
post #20746 of 21651

Ok I am hatching for easter and was given black and blue cochin eggs. Can anyone show me comparison for color with black and blue... Thanks! ( plus I just want to see those baby chick pictures)

 

BW...love the calico colors.

post #20747 of 21651
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVduckchick View Post

Yep.  Cochin should all have feathered legs.

Cute little fella!  Congrats!

Thank you! Just never seen this before. I'm hoping these are all hens... Although I have a strong feeling one is a little roo. Oh well 😝
Edited by SizzleQueen - 3/14/16 at 8:11am
"This is MY piece of bread EVEN though there are MANY pieces! "
Reply
"This is MY piece of bread EVEN though there are MANY pieces! "
Reply
post #20748 of 21651
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristip View Post
 

Ok I am hatching for easter and was given black and blue cochin eggs. Can anyone show me comparison for color with black and blue... Thanks! ( plus I just want to see those baby chick pictures)

 

BW...love the calico colors.

 

I just posted a few  :D 

 

blue, blue, black, blue, black

Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
post #20749 of 21651
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindylee View Post

1st one out of its egg!!!
And its a chocolate.
Lots of pips and 2 more almost out.
72 more eggs to go!!!

Im hatching chocolates
Millies/calicos
And porcelains.
Both smooth and frizzled

Cant wait to see how many hatch!!!
Love lil cochin baby's.

How exciting. More Cochins make the world a better place.
post #20750 of 21651
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristip View Post
 

Ok I am hatching for easter and was given black and blue cochin eggs. Can anyone show me comparison for color with black and blue... Thanks! ( plus I just want to see those baby chick pictures)

 

BW...love the calico colors.

Blue cochin chick, rooster, hen

black cochin chick, rooster, hen

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General breed discussions & FAQ