New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tennessee - Page 274

post #2731 of 2797
I'm in knoxville. I'm lookin for a breeding pair of bantys. Not really concerned with the breed just as long as the hen lays. Anybodybhave a pair they wanna sell or trade for two netherland dwarf rabbits?
post #2732 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutInTheStiks View Post

I'm in East Tennessee.  Grainger County.
have any bantys pairs for sell
post #2733 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantylife View Post

I'm in knoxville. I'm lookin for a breeding pair of bantys. Not really concerned with the breed just as long as the hen lays. Anybodybhave a pair they wanna sell or trade for two netherland dwarf rabbits?

I have three bantys that I'm trying to sell. I live just west of chattanooga. May be too far for you but I have those. Red pyle bantams. Lays 5 eggs a day.
post #2734 of 2797

cree57i are you going to have any of your leghorn chicks for sale this year? Yours are beautiful. If not will you have setting eggs? Thanks.

Breeder of Performance Birmingham Roller pigeons. Usually have a variety of chickens around but not at this time. Also have some beautiful guinea pigs. And a horrible gardening addition! Lol
Reply
Breeder of Performance Birmingham Roller pigeons. Usually have a variety of chickens around but not at this time. Also have some beautiful guinea pigs. And a horrible gardening addition! Lol
Reply
post #2735 of 2797

I thought I posted it last nite but I can,t find it. The TCS in Gallatin has marked down their chicks. I got rhode islands for1 and leghorn and sex link pullets for$1.50. They also had corish rocks,sillkies,assorted bantams and others for $1.50.I got mine on sat ,not for sure how many are left. Thew girl said they had a lot more in the back. Also had mallards and pekin ducklings.

  Welcome to all the new Peeps! I'm in Portrland,Sumner county. Orginally from Oklahoma. 

Breeder of Performance Birmingham Roller pigeons. Usually have a variety of chickens around but not at this time. Also have some beautiful guinea pigs. And a horrible gardening addition! Lol
Reply
Breeder of Performance Birmingham Roller pigeons. Usually have a variety of chickens around but not at this time. Also have some beautiful guinea pigs. And a horrible gardening addition! Lol
Reply
post #2736 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okla-doodle-doo View Post
 

I thought I posted it last nite but I can,t find it. The TCS in Gallatin has marked down their chicks. I got rhode islands for1 and leghorn and sex link pullets for$1.50. They also had corish rocks,sillkies,assorted bantams and others for $1.50.I got mine on sat ,not for sure how many are left. Thew girl said they had a lot more in the back. Also had mallards and pekin ducklings.

  Welcome to all the new Peeps! I'm in Portrland,Sumner county. Orginally from Oklahoma. 


You posted in the Middle TN thread.  This is the TN thread. 

Donna  -   Wife and mother of 3 boys 28, 7 and 5.... yes you read that right smile.png  With God ALL things are possible.

BREEDS I HAVE

Mega Bator --- Pallet Breeding Pens --- Pallet brooders/Growout Pens

Lavender Ameraucana Breeders Thread

Tennessee Breeders List

Homeschooling Thread

 

 

 

 

Reply

Donna  -   Wife and mother of 3 boys 28, 7 and 5.... yes you read that right smile.png  With God ALL things are possible.

BREEDS I HAVE

Mega Bator --- Pallet Breeding Pens --- Pallet brooders/Growout Pens

Lavender Ameraucana Breeders Thread

Tennessee Breeders List

Homeschooling Thread

 

 

 

 

Reply
post #2737 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okla-doodle-doo View Post
 

cree57i are you going to have any of your leghorn chicks for sale this year? Yours are beautiful. If not will you have setting eggs? Thanks.


Thanks! :frow

 

I've been hatching chicks as fast as I can! PM me and let me know how many you need.

SFH, Isabelle leghorns and lovely Silverudd Blue (formerly called Blue Isbar)

-Silver Ameraucana, Queen Silvia and East Frisian Gull. Eggs fall 2016.

 

Please visit our farm page at-  https://www.facebook.com/Poseyhillpoultry

 

NPIP-TN

VA Poultry Approval #213

Reply

SFH, Isabelle leghorns and lovely Silverudd Blue (formerly called Blue Isbar)

-Silver Ameraucana, Queen Silvia and East Frisian Gull. Eggs fall 2016.

 

Please visit our farm page at-  https://www.facebook.com/Poseyhillpoultry

 

NPIP-TN

VA Poultry Approval #213

Reply
post #2738 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter2009 View Post


I have three bantys that I'm trying to sell. I live just west of chattanooga. May be too far for you but I have those. Red pyle bantams. Lays 5 eggs a day.

Lays 5 eggs a week! Lol.

post #2739 of 2797

Hi all, I'll be in the Nashville area on Memorial day weekend and saw some craiglist postings for muscovies (been having so much trouble finding them).

 

The poster calls himself "Duckman" and is located in Murfreesboro. Has anyone purchased from him in the past?

My family:

Australian Shepherd - ArwenHousecat - CastielCalifornian Rabbit - Zander

 

Dark Brahma, Barred Rock, New Hampshire, Dark Brahma, Cream Brabanter, Black Sex Link, Isa Brown

White Call Ducks, D'anver, Easter Eggers, Buttercup, Muscovy, Cream Legbar and Olive Egger

 

RIP: Willow, Rory, Pippen, Merlin

Reply

My family:

Australian Shepherd - ArwenHousecat - CastielCalifornian Rabbit - Zander

 

Dark Brahma, Barred Rock, New Hampshire, Dark Brahma, Cream Brabanter, Black Sex Link, Isa Brown

White Call Ducks, D'anver, Easter Eggers, Buttercup, Muscovy, Cream Legbar and Olive Egger

 

RIP: Willow, Rory, Pippen, Merlin

Reply
post #2740 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Leaves View Post
 

Hi all, I'll be in the Nashville area on Memorial day weekend and saw some craiglist postings for muscovies (been having so much trouble finding them).

 

The poster calls himself "Duckman" and is located in Murfreesboro. Has anyone purchased from him in the past?


If you haven't already posted over on the Middle TN thread because there are more people who track that thread than this one.


Edited by Penny Hen - 5/5/16 at 4:03pm

Never calculate upon juvenile poultry until the necessary process of incubation has thoroughly materialized.

 

Penny Hen's Swap Page: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/penny-hens-swap-page

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1006455&location=Tennessee&add=1#

Reply

Never calculate upon juvenile poultry until the necessary process of incubation has thoroughly materialized.

 

Penny Hen's Swap Page: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/penny-hens-swap-page

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1006455&location=Tennessee&add=1#

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Where am I? Where are you!