Tennessee

Snapchat-596859642.jpg

I'm selling Buff Orpington x Leghorn cross pairs, assorted colors, at $10 per pair in Middle TN. They are sweet babies and I've spent a lot of time with them. Just a bit past 8 weeks of age now now and don't have room to keep all the girls in my laying flock, much as I want to.

Complete sales thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/middle-tn-7-5-wk-pullet-cockerel-pairs-10.1581544/

I have additional Lemon Cuckoo Niederrheiner (I didn't raise him but you can judge breed likeness by picture below) x Buff Orpington boys of the same age on offer, $5 each. They are the sons of my big boy, Rusty, and retain his heavy build:

Rusty:
Snapchat-698331549.jpg

Snapchat-1538466639.jpg

His boys:
Snapchat-1475215409.jpg

Snapchat-870070999.jpg

PM for pickup details if interested. Thank you!

Attachments

• Snapchat-527012283.jpg
    Snapchat-527012283.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 1
Here are some shots of the girls! We had some drama this morning (it was quite funny). I walked out of the run to go check the nesting box for any eggs, while my wife stayed in the run. She didn't notice the door to the run open behind her, but the girls did, and so out they ran into the yard. We had quite the time herding them back in. LOL

View attachment 3524412View attachment 3524413
View attachment 3524414View attachment 3524415View attachment 3524417View attachment 3524418
Very pretty flock ya got!!!

I have 6 adult Rouen drakes (male ducks) I am looking to rehome to pet home (no meat). I am located in Nashville but wiling to travel within reason if needed. I am also open to trading for females but need to balance this flock better. Any interest in these boys or resources to rehome them? Thank you!

I've been wearing out my incubator this year. I have lots of chicks. They range from 2 days old to 3 weeks. Breeds are splash ameraucana, black copper marans, and olive egger (splash Ameraucana rooster over bcm hens). We're located in Bradley county, TN. We're not far from Chattanooga. ameraucanas.jpg bcm chicks 1.jpg bcm chicks 2.jpg

View attachment 3526987

I'm selling Buff Orpington x Leghorn cross pairs, assorted colors, at $10 per pair in Middle TN. They are sweet babies and I've spent a lot of time with them. Just a bit past 8 weeks of age now now and don't have room to keep all the girls in my laying flock, much as I want to.

Complete sales thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/middle-tn-7-5-wk-pullet-cockerel-pairs-10.1581544/

I have additional Lemon Cuckoo Niederrheiner (I didn't raise him but you can judge breed likeness by picture below) x Buff Orpington boys of the same age on offer, $5 each. They are the sons of my big boy, Rusty, and retain his heavy build:

Rusty:
View attachment 3526990
View attachment 3526992
His boys:
View attachment 3526994
View attachment 3526993
View attachment 3526987

Complete sales thread:

Rusty:
View attachment 3526990
View attachment 3526992
His boys:
View attachment 3526994
View attachment 3526993
Rusty is beautiful! May be interested in some laying hens. Where in middle tn are you located?

Hello! I am a little new to this thread, but I do have some available chickens and eggs if anyone is interested!
I have silkie eggs, barnyard mix eggs, and Black Diamond eggs,
I have a miniature rooster, he is one fourth Americana and three fourths silkie. He is a very good rooster, not fond of other roosters but is very nice to hens and is not rude to them. He is a good protector and finds nice treats for them all the time. For some reason he loves Rhode Island reds, and New Hampshire reds…. Rlly any red or brown chicken, lol, but is nice to all of them. He has been handled since hatching, and does not particularly love being picked up, but never shows spurs, chasing, or shows any sign of being aggressive. We love him we just don’t have a spot for him.
If you want to rename him that’s fine but we named him Strawberry Shortcake, lol, and call him Shorty, bc he is so small.
To give yall the freshest eggs and the most fertile ones, pls let me know a week ahead of time. Thanks again!

EDIT: I live in southern Tennessee, bout an hour south from Nashville.

Last edited:
Hey yall, trying to get a grip on potentially selling eggs here in TN. I've read different things on various threads but I'm thinking I'm seeing contradictions because the info is old...

What are the rules currently on prepping eggs for sale? Do I have to sanitize and buy brand new cartons? Just trying to get my ducks in a row so to speak. Appreciate any links or advice!

Edit: chicken photo tax
20240219_160525.jpg

She's one of my best layers and I'm running out of fridge space!! Please help lol

Back
Top Bottom