Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Yesterday at 7:58 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1060
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10592 of 1778011/30/15 at 1:02am
I really like this rooster .... like his station (just right) .... love those white legged ones . I like him even if he is peacomb (i have a partiality to WL & SC with that station . We beat the paytons in georgia (in the early 80's i think) with one just like that except SC (i probably can't tell the whole story about that night on byc) all his brothers were PC .... he was one of few prepotent cocks i owned in my lifetime ..... but that was a long time back ......post #10593 of 1778011/30/15 at 10:49ampost #10594 of 1778011/30/15 at 11:11ampost #10595 of 1778011/30/15 at 11:14am
Simple day pen/resort for pairs/trios under the trampoline. I plan to swap a pair each day from pen to resort. Give them room to stretch, court and dust bath about once a week.
I am going to grow some grass under it to give them something to do and eat.post #10596 of 1778011/30/15 at 11:20ampost #10597 of 1778011/30/15 at 11:38amQuote:
I can just envision the kids on there with the chickens underneath...
Sorry to hear about your dog.
Edited by lmljsl - 11/30/15 at 12:39pmpost #10598 of 1778011/30/15 at 12:31pmpost #10599 of 1778011/30/15 at 12:33pmpost #10600 of 1778011/30/15 at 12:41pm
Thanks guys. It was sad but I could tell she was suffering. She was only 12.
I think my young Shepard accelerated her aging. Once I got him, her hips started hurting; from all the rough housing I guess.
- Farm Daze
- › Looking for advice... 2 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 27 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 28 seconds ago
- › Stella's Social Club 39 seconds ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 1 minute ago
- › Homesteaders 1 minute ago
- › Silkie thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 2 minutes ago
- › Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN 2 minutes ago
- › Anything Art :) 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale