Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:18 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1140
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11392 of 178531/10/16 at 2:29pmI'll tell ya what those dubbing shears they sell at all the gamefowl shops ain't worth a d*mn. The proper place for them is the sh*tcan. Get the fiskars leather/fabric trimming shears. Much better. In between birds I figured I'd try the original shears I bought and it took way too much pressure to cut the comb. I couldn't believe how much better the fiskars are. $20 they're worth it. Those places ought to be ashamed for selling them.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 1/10/16 at 2:30pmpost #11393 of 178531/10/16 at 2:37pmpost #11394 of 178531/10/16 at 5:23pmNice pics, also nice to slow down sometimes. I had a bad case of A.D.S. this weekend. Last weekend someone picked up some birds on Sat and Sun and yesterday and today as well. Soon all I'll have birds in are the big pens and ima put some fill where the domes are and regroup for next year. Too low and holding too much water.post #11395 of 178531/10/16 at 6:52pmQuote:Yeah I've been going a million miles an hour for about a year now, gonna slow way down and relax some. Maybe carve up something with a pocketknife and tie some flies.Originally Posted by sdm111
Nice pics, also nice to slow down sometimes. I had a bad case of A.D.S. this weekend. Last weekend someone picked up some birds on Sat and Sun and yesterday and today as well. Soon all I'll have birds in are the big pens and ima put some fill where the domes are and regroup for next year. Too low and holding too much water.
I don't blame you with the water. It's so frustrating. I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few more to bring my numbers down some.post #11396 of 178531/11/16 at 8:02ampost #11397 of 178531/11/16 at 1:55pmpost #11398 of 178531/11/16 at 1:58pmpost #11399 of 178531/11/16 at 2:06pmpost #11400 of 178531/11/16 at 2:20pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1438 Active Users (178 Members and 1260 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 6 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 16 seconds ago
- › Too Many Males 41 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 53 seconds ago
- › New from New Mexico 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 2 minutes ago
- › THANK YOU 2 minutes ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 2 minutes ago
- › little black chick in the back 3 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.