Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1179post #11782 of 178601/25/16 at 1:27pmpost #11783 of 178601/25/16 at 1:28pmpost #11784 of 178601/25/16 at 2:16pmJust being with u instead of against is golden. Now holding for dubbing, helping gather chicks, handling and feeding/watering or cleaning brooders or taming young stags is icing on the cake
Or saying why don't we just keep that stag u know we need spares just incase
Edited by sdm111 - 1/25/16 at 2:17pmpost #11785 of 178601/25/16 at 2:22pmpost #11786 of 178601/25/16 at 2:22pmLast night me and my wife was going out to eat, we got about a 1/4 mile down the road and my brakes failed, so I turned around to get her SUV. I'm glad the brakes fail before I got out on a major road. The ford dealership came and picked it up this morning, they called me later to tell me I had a pet rat chewing up wires and hoses under the hood of my truck. So far it's $257.00 worth. I will find his a**post #11787 of 178601/25/16 at 2:25pm
My bride has calmed down a bit. She doesnt work night shift anymore, so they dont keep her awake during the day.
And actually she called me today, because she stopped a stag fight and seperated them into cages.post #11788 of 178601/25/16 at 2:41pmQuote:I got a few cats for ya. AllOriginally Posted by flypen
Last night me and my wife was going out to eat, we got about a 1/4 mile down the road and my brakes failed, so I turned around to get her SUV. I'm glad the brakes fail before I got out on a major road. The ford dealership came and picked it up this morning, they called me later to tell me I had a pet rat chewing up wires and hoses under the hood of my truck. So far it's $257.00 worth. I will find his a**
Bullsh*t aside. That could've been bad.post #11789 of 178601/25/16 at 2:43pmQuote:Definately. She helps a lot. Not so much when it's cold out but I don't blame her. Lol
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 853 Active Users (81 Members and 772 Guests)
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › First time raising turkey hens, help! 5 minutes ago
- › New to chickens, new to forum! 8 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 10 minutes ago
- › OMG!!!! WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG!!! 13 minutes ago
- › Three word story for more people with more than one word to say... 14 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 25 minutes ago
- › are those fecal float dispensers or containers worthwhile for at... 26 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 27 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.