Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1284post #12832 of 178703/21/16 at 1:23pmQuote:
mine wasn't much better. you can see about how many didnt hatch in that last incubator photo. (a few more actually hatched after this photo)post #12833 of 178703/21/16 at 1:28pmpost #12834 of 178703/21/16 at 1:28pmpost #12835 of 178703/21/16 at 1:38pmpost #12836 of 178703/21/16 at 1:42pmQuote:
Genesis just a backup?post #12837 of 178703/21/16 at 1:43pmpost #12838 of 178703/21/16 at 1:58pmpost #12839 of 178703/21/16 at 2:04pmQuote:
You're not that far off. I probably would have had a lot more hatch but the temp dropped really low after I took out the egg turner. Its amazing how much that thing kept the temp up... it was 92 deg in the bator the next morning with 4-5 chicks out of the shell.
Lifted the lid only temporarily to take photo... I had bigger problems than that.
Edited by JShubin - 3/21/16 at 2:07pmpost #12840 of 178703/21/16 at 2:07pm
- Farm Daze
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 seconds ago
- › Tylan 50 Injection Location and Dosage Questions 21 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 33 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 2 minutes ago
- › what is wrong with giving RAW eggshells ? 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 3 minutes ago
- › Erice the Emu and Eight Wild Chicks 3 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.