Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1311post #13102 of 179663/30/16 at 5:45pmQuote:Oh I did. But her eggs are too small yet. Got one chick the rest weren't too vigorous so I culled them and pulled the rest of her eggs til later in spring. The chick I got is yellow. The others were pumpkin colored/chipmunk.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 3/30/16 at 5:48pmpost #13103 of 179663/30/16 at 5:48pmpost #13104 of 179663/30/16 at 5:50pmpost #13105 of 179663/30/16 at 5:54pmpost #13106 of 179663/31/16 at 10:02ampost #13107 of 179663/31/16 at 10:04ampost #13108 of 179663/31/16 at 10:21am
I am going to keep puppy in a kennel during the day now. I cannot trust her, and she is getting worse and more persistent.
Edited by JShubin - 3/31/16 at 10:50ampost #13109 of 179663/31/16 at 1:43pmpost #13110 of 179663/31/16 at 2:06pm
I intend to breed them all.. lol
they weren't ones I was particularly concerned about, but it still sucks. I more disappointed in the dog and I hate punishing her. That is what bothers me the most.
- Farm Daze
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 7 seconds ago
- › Official BYC Contest - Chicken and Egg Recipes - Win a BYC Cookbook! 10 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 12 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !! 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Great Hatch!!!! 1 minute ago
- › North Carolina 2 minutes ago
- › QUAIL TUMOR ON BREAK??? 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...