Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1377post #13762 of 179015/2/16 at 2:55pmpost #13763 of 179015/2/16 at 3:17pm
Chickens are my hobby, my passion, and my therapy.
Chickens are my hobby, my passion, and my therapy.post #13764 of 179015/2/16 at 3:51pmpost #13765 of 179015/2/16 at 3:52pmpost #13766 of 179015/2/16 at 3:53pmpost #13767 of 179015/2/16 at 4:01pmQuote:
Your husband must be the judge.. haha jk Good job again.post #13768 of 179015/2/16 at 4:08pmpost #13769 of 179015/2/16 at 4:10pmpost #13770 of 179015/2/16 at 4:13pmQuote:
That's like my wife. She will eat it tho.. especially if it is one of mine lol. Jk i don't eat my chickens. Probably taste good tho
Edited by JShubin - 5/2/16 at 4:14pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1048 Active Users (53 Members and 995 Guests)
- › 3 month old silkies need help with sexing please 1 minute ago
- › Best predator proof automatic coop door 7 minutes ago
- › Cayuga ducks and winter 16 minutes ago
- › Just got a pair of Australorps and both look a bit worst for wares 24 minutes ago
- › Salmon Faverolle chicks... What Gender? 24 minutes ago
- › New Australorp hen with eye issue 28 minutes ago
- › Roosters banned and chickens restricted because of RATS in my town 31 minutes ago
- › Is this an Old English Bantam or OEB mix? 35 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 37 minutes ago
- › The Q&A Game! 40 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.