Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Today at 3:06 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 848
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8472 of 180429/21/15 at 9:29pm
The guy that posted it on another forum said that the hawk squeezed between his pens wire and killed a pullet but the stag started fighting it and the hawk couldn't figure out how to get back out.post #8473 of 180429/21/15 at 9:38pmpost #8474 of 180429/22/15 at 4:11ampost #8475 of 180429/22/15 at 10:01amQuote:
Do you know if he saved the hawk? or did it die?post #8476 of 180429/22/15 at 10:41ampost #8477 of 180429/22/15 at 12:08pmpost #8478 of 180429/22/15 at 2:06pmQuote:
Haha... I see them.
That is one heavy duty looking pen... no moving that suckerpost #8479 of 180429/22/15 at 2:16pm
How many stalls? I think I see 3 stalls but I dont see any doors for humans. I also see some weird wood placement that I dont understand.post #8480 of 180429/22/15 at 2:42pm
- Farm Daze
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 second ago
- › Dixie Chicks 28 seconds ago
- › Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 41 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 46 seconds ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 47 seconds ago
- › ~Clucking with the Crew!~ 1 minute ago
- › Winter watering 1 minute ago
- › Re-Introducing a chicken who was hen pecked! 1 minute ago
- › Odd Behaviour 2 minutes ago
- › Cocci treatment.. Need advice please 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Ma Flock
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)