Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 867post #8662 of 178729/28/15 at 6:08pmexactly what I'm saying " in the game " than yeah they would be worth it if u fancy Grey's. But just to have, ie: without fighting I personally don't see the need for that high a price of Grey's especially just starting out anything can happen and I personally would rather lose the lesser expensive ones. But if gota don't mind spending than that's cool. Sorry it's kind of hard for me to explain what I mean sometimes. By far I'm not disrespecting nobody
Edited by sdm111 - 9/28/15 at 6:12pmpost #8663 of 178729/28/15 at 6:16pmpost #8664 of 178729/28/15 at 6:36pmpost #8665 of 178729/28/15 at 6:56pmpost #8666 of 178729/28/15 at 6:59pmpost #8667 of 178729/28/15 at 8:01pmpost #8668 of 178729/28/15 at 9:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by sdm111
Ringteal, I do best with an average of 50 grown fowl. Of course total head count goes up in the spring but I usually get rid of the chicks at a day or two old. As far as mine what I decide to keep I try to get off as many as I want to keep so my average stays the same. As far as ducks u plan on getting any mandarins
I hope to get Mandarins and Teals but I hope to get NPIP next year after I get them. Been there and done that with Wood Ducks but not my personal favorites they were just to flighty, just about the only way you could get me to get Wood Ducks would be some Apricots. Back to your question though, if I do get some Mandarin's I'd be more than happy to let you get some after I'm NPIP. I have personally never had more than 30 birds and I felt really comfortable with them so that's why I gave the number I did. @Gotmearooster if you just want "Grey" game birds you can find them all the time without paying $2k a pair. And since we're talking about fishing: Any of you guys ever fished at Gulf Breeze in Florida ? Some huge reds were moving there a few weeks ago.
American Games and Doves
American Games and Dovespost #8669 of 178729/29/15 at 4:57am
- Farm Daze
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 35 seconds ago
- › Chicken Addition - How many chicks? 36 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 38 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Tylan 50 Injection Location and Dosage Questions 1 minute ago
- › Is this Rooster Damage or Molt? 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Help Me! My duck eats her eggs!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Cocci treatment.. Need advice please 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.