Edited by sdm111 - 10/7/15 at 5:48pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 881
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8802 of 1792810/7/15 at 6:05pmpost #8803 of 1792810/7/15 at 6:15pmpost #8804 of 1792810/7/15 at 6:21pmpost #8805 of 1792810/8/15 at 6:11ampost #8806 of 1792810/8/15 at 6:12ampost #8807 of 1792810/8/15 at 1:04pmpost #8808 of 1792810/8/15 at 1:18pmpost #8809 of 1792810/8/15 at 4:44pmQuote:Sorry lol ive read the previous posts too but i havent really had much time to myself in a long time because of work mostly so i havent replied to you, this is probably the earliest ive had free time in like 2 weeks except the mornings before 6 when i go check watwersand food
When i come on here i just have time to read a little since its usually on breaks
But complaining aside no i dont have pure game chicks, i had a bunch of mixes but i gave them to the icecream man lol i do still have a couple from unknown parents though except the father which is that flarry eye i posted a while back
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1997 Active Users (246 Members and 1751 Guests)
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 10 seconds ago
- › Muscovy ducks, 18 seconds ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 21 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Easter egger 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Clucksville Middle school 2 minutes ago
- › Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Red Bourbon Turkeys - Winter 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing new pullets to an existing flock of 4 hens w/limited... 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...