Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 943
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9422 of 1795710/23/15 at 2:53pm
yeah... I wish it was survival of the fittest... but natural selection doesnt always fall in line with that.. .this was just bad luck.. or one wrong decision.
Edited by JShubin - 10/23/15 at 2:54pmpost #9423 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:02pm
I cant and don't want to keep all my young ones in cages or pens. so I suffer losses. Its a bummer but I think overall its better for my flock...
Making that decision, I like to think I am helping the flock overall, even if I loose a few good ones.post #9424 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:09pmpost #9425 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:33pmpost #9426 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:34pmpost #9427 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:36pmpost #9428 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:40pm
I had to put the white stag in a pen, because he was being an jerk.
After I put the white in the big aviary, I will have one pen open for the best sibling of the one that jsut died.post #9429 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:42pmpost #9430 of 1795710/23/15 at 3:44pm
- Farm Daze
- › Chickens not laying eggs for long time 44 seconds ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 1 minute ago
- › African goose, male or female? 1 minute ago
- › Silkie thread! 1 minute ago
- › Hen can't walk anymore??? 2 minutes ago
- › Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Critique for my Ameraucana's 4 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 5 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age