Blue berry and sour apple.....dah
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemCall Ducktagged by jchny2000, 4/25/16
- itemChoosing & Raising Chickenstagged by jchny2000, 5/5/16
- categoryDuckstagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- brandFrench White Muscovytagged by jchny2000, 2/3/16
- categoryGeesetagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- itemGolden Pheasanttagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by jchny2000, 2/14/16
- topicIncubatorstagged by jchny2000, 2/14/16
- topicIndiana Ordinancestagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- itemMallardtagged by jchny2000, 4/25/16More
- itemMuscovytagged by jchny2000, 2/3/16
- categoryOther Poultrytagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- itemPeafowltagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- itemPearl Guineatagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- categoryQuailtagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
- categoryTurkeystagged by jchny2000, 1/18/16
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Nutrition- What Your Chicken Needs in Its Feed Last post on 9/5/16 at 1:58am in Feeding & Watering Your Flock
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:45 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Breed Focus - Muscovy Last post on 9/24/16 at 5:55pm in Ducks
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- The Ultimate Medicine Dosing ChartLast edited: 10/17/12
- Hatching Eggs 101Last edited: 10/12/16
- Incubating And Hatching Muscovy EggsLast edited: 4/27/14
- Malformation, Disabilities, Deformations in Quail and How to Cure...Last edited: 6/26/14
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! - Page 3948
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #39472 of 499444/3/15 at 5:02pmI got mine started last night. Went with the 2x4 welded wire adding the hardware cloth along the bottom sides. Rain/lightning halted things for me. But tomorrow I plan to have finished with chickens in them. Made 8. 7x3 approx size with 1 ft of skirts along the bottom. I also will be adding tarp for "shelter" and a hinge type door on the top to be able to reach into. They are about 3 ft tall. I haven't measured that part!post #39473 of 499444/3/15 at 5:06pmpost #39474 of 499444/3/15 at 5:09pmpost #39475 of 499444/3/15 at 5:13pmpost #39476 of 499444/3/15 at 5:28pmpost #39477 of 499444/3/15 at 5:43pmpost #39478 of 499444/3/15 at 5:46pm
ARRRGH! I have 6 turkey hens trying to sit on two wooden eggs and none are laying anymore. They all are just piled up in the nest. The boys are wandering around the run looking in corners wondering where they went. I think I'll take the wooden eggs away tomorrow and see if they give up.post #39479 of 499444/3/15 at 6:04pmSnapped a couple quick pictures of some of the silkies tonight.
The lavender boy was acting very friendly when I walked into the pen. Come to find out, he was just trying to mount my arm/hand! I guess his ladies aren't very cooperative for him!post #39480 of 499444/3/15 at 6:42pm
I am happy to report Rico has found a FANTASTIC place to go live. I couldn't be happier. He will have 16 ladies all to himself. I am confident he can handle it! It was super hard to let him go being my first rooster ever, but I know he will be treated like a king there...and that just makes my heart so happy!!!"If there are no chickens in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.""If there are no chickens in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
- The Ultimate Medicine Dosing Chart
- › Granny's gone and done it again 35 seconds ago
- › New and need to make pen 46 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Hello From Florida 1 minute ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 2 minutes ago
- › Muscovy Duck with neck/eyesight issue, HELP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Kombucha- anybody making it? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age