Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 1001
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10002 of 104386/6/16 at 1:22pmpost #10003 of 104386/6/16 at 2:06pmpost #10004 of 104386/6/16 at 2:14pmpost #10005 of 104386/6/16 at 2:15pmQuote:Quote:
I always refer to him as a boy, but lately he really doesnt quack at all and when he does its very low and raspy not as loud as when he was a baby.post #10006 of 104386/6/16 at 2:41pmQuote:
By 3 months of age he/she should have a "drake" feather (the curled feather above the tail). Looks large for a Pekin, maybe a jumbo Pekin? I have one, she is quite a bit larger then my "regular" Pekin.
Good Luck!post #10007 of 104386/6/16 at 3:46pmPekings fly under water i think thats what the wings are for i have a big pond when startled or just for the fun of it they go underwater and in nothing flat they are at the other side of pond or the side then all of a sudden they just pop up back again sometimes you can see them flapping thier wings underwater of course i have 10 and some are better than the otherspost #10008 of 104386/6/16 at 7:39pmpost #10009 of 104386/7/16 at 7:14amQuote:
Glad to see you! Yes, this is the place if you have ducks! Can't help with the diapers, mine are outside. Thank goodness! I don't know how you handle all the mess! Mine were terrible, poop and water everywhere! But I LOVE them!! But now they are teens and outside with the adults!! Yea!!
Mpost #10010 of 104386/7/16 at 12:41pm
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 24 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 30 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 36 seconds ago
- › Which type of Wyandotte are my girls? 39 seconds ago
- › Does this egg look fertile? 50 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › FOWL Pumpkin Eating Photo Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 1 minute ago
- › 9 weeks - hen or rooster? 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 2 minutes ago
- › Breed and sex these please? 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age