Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 838post #8372 of 1043812/26/15 at 2:43pmWestern N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..Western N.C ~ 17 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 8 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish, and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..post #8373 of 1043812/26/15 at 3:08pmpost #8374 of 1043812/26/15 at 5:05pmpost #8375 of 1043812/27/15 at 7:29ampost #8376 of 1043812/27/15 at 3:19pmQuote:I understand that you said they have lots of space, but do they have enough space? 40 ft.² inside is a good area for them. Plus 60 or 100 ft.² outside.Originally Posted by no1son55
Hey i have 10 female peking ducks they are 4 months old lots of space for nests but they are all picking at each other enough to draw blood only on the wings and no feathers pulled is this normal are they just frustrated with no drake s only the smallest ducks are un harmed
No, they aren't upset about the lack of a drake.
Boredom is another thought.post #8377 of 1043812/27/15 at 3:21pmpost #8378 of 1043812/27/15 at 4:20pmpost #8379 of 1043812/27/15 at 4:53pmQuote:
Sending a duck into the wild is a death sentence. I'm still new to these threads, but perhaps someone can direct you to a re-homing site in your area. Why are you seeking to re-home him after three years?post #8380 of 1043812/27/15 at 6:17pmQuote:
Where do you live? Is it a male or a female?
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1970 Active Users (313 Members and 1657 Guests)
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 5 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 15 seconds ago
- › 3 day old. feather question 29 seconds ago
- › Topic of the Week - Deworming chickens 36 seconds ago
- › help! can someone tell me the breed and gender? 1 minute ago
- › color of beak and legs of a black star hen 1 minute ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 1 minute ago
- › How to set up my flock for breeding 2 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...