Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 2:52 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 916post #9152 of 104373/29/16 at 11:12ampost #9153 of 104373/29/16 at 11:13ampost #9154 of 104373/29/16 at 11:14ampost #9155 of 104373/29/16 at 11:14amQuote:
AHHH, what is going on with these pekin's? I'm seeing so many hatching issues..
Well we can help him if your ready. Will take it slow and do surgery to get him out. If you are comfortable in doing this, let me know and I'll send you a list of supplies that you will need to gather before we begin..
Edited by Lacrystol - 3/29/16 at 11:14ampost #9156 of 104373/29/16 at 11:15ampost #9157 of 104373/29/16 at 11:17ampost #9158 of 104373/29/16 at 11:22ampost #9159 of 104373/29/16 at 11:23amQuote:Yes I am still here and am willing to whatever it takes to help them... I have 9 total... 5 externally pipped and seem to be doing great... Except that one... The other 3 are still alive just haven't pipped internally yet... My question is what happens if the yolk hasn't absorbed... The one that passed and I opened still had the yolk completely intactOriginally Posted by Lacrystol
are you still with me?post #9160 of 104373/29/16 at 11:24am
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › Mystery chicks 42 seconds ago
- › 3 Barred Rock Chicks, 8 Weeks old - Roos or pullets? 2 minutes ago
- › What's the gender of my silkies? 3 minutes ago
- › Favorite chicken treats on amazon? 3 minutes ago
- › Salmon Faverolle chicks... What Gender? 5 minutes ago
- › Best predator proof automatic coop door 6 minutes ago
- › When do Wyandottes generally start laying? 6 minutes ago
- › Getting that dark orange yolk in the high desert?! 6 minutes ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 7 minutes ago
- › 3 month old silkies need help with sexing please 8 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.