°The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of Dorito's Vengeance

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1168149/the-flight-of-the-burritos-a-rp-of-doritos-vengeance/410#post_18447842 layout=inline]Brito Cream was thrown out the window while he had crashed into the pole. He had faceplanted into the pavement. [/CONTENTEMBED]
~Queso growled loudly from oinside his dumpster at the crazy ruckus he was hearing. He flinched visibly at the series of tire squeals and shattering glass. "Pablo, if you survive I'm going to kill you and make burritos with your fuzzy pelt" he growled. "Actually doesn't sound too bad, of not for the fact that it'd be cannibalism" he muttered to himself.

~Pablo was bounced up into the driver's seat as Brito was ejected from the vehicle and flew through the window shield as soon as it crashed.~
BBL for total hilarity. :cool:

~Pablo was bounced up into the driver's seat as Brito was ejected from the vehicle and flew through the window shield as soon as it crashed.~
BBL for total hilarity.
cool.png
Gerald sat down confused

BBL for total hilarity. :cool:

Gerald sat down confused

~An SPCA worker bolted toward the three dazed yotes, screeching in rage. Pablo stood up and spun in a complete circle like a spinning top. "Let's.... go.... dudes..."~

Brito Cream shook off the dirt from his pelt and ran towards the trash cans. He hid in the Alleyway

~Pablo tried to dart after Brito, but he managed to barrel straight into the animal control dude, sending him plummeting into a mud puddle and therefore obliterating his glasses. Pablo leapt up, saluted a few times, hoping this would substitute for being sued and fled after Brito, screaming, "BURRITOS FORVER- CAGED NEVER!!"~

Brito Cream shook off the dirt from his pelt and ran towards the trash cans. He hid in the Alleyway

Queso exploded from his hiding place, every hair on end. "Who are you and what do you want?!" He barked furiously. "Cuz if you're after my tortillas - shooting stars, my big mouth" he hissed.

Queso exploded from his hiding place, every hair on end. "Who are you and what do you want?!" He barked furiously. "Cuz if you're after my tortillas - shooting stars, my big mouth" he hissed.

~Pablo staggered into the alleyway, mumbling incoherently. "Your... Royal... Hiney.... it's us, I mean us, not like the USA, but it's us..."~

~Pablo staggered into the alleyway, mumbling incoherently. "Your... Royal... Hiney.... it's us, I mean us, not like the USA, but it's us..."~
"Um, yeah. Coyote dudes, is me. and uh, him too" Brito said awkwardly

Cuz walks into room where the cheese is and sets off a bomb causing the room to burst into a melty cheesy mess.

~The Spice Man is flung out the window on a rip-tide of cheddar. "I must say, this is a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET-" With that, he was completely engulfed in the flood of expelled cheese.~

Back
Top Bottom