°The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of Dorito's Vengeance

Cuz gives an evil laugh and plops down in cheese, then realizes she has no clue what she is doing in cheese when she could be chasing Cinnamon man. Then wonders who he is a anyway. Pulls a minion out of mher pocket and tells him to do some investigation.

Cuz gives an evil laugh and plops down in cheese, then realizes she has no clue what she is doing in cheese when she could be chasing Cinnamon man. Then wonders who he is a anyway. Pulls a minion out of mher pocket and tells him to do some investigation.

MWUAHAHAHAHA :cool:

Welcome, to the weirdest and most random RP on BYC :D

Things to help yo get started ;)
1. Go to the member page and check out other peoples characters, so you have a general idea of who's who.

Can't wait to RP with you (seriously I'm internally freaking out with happiness :weee)!!!

Last edited:

Things to help yo get started ;)
1. Go read the very first post.
2. Go to the member page and check out other peoples characters, so you have a general idea of who's who.
3. Pick an entry form and fill it out! :D

Can't wait to RP with you (seriously I'm internally freaking out with happiness :weee)!!!

:weee Cuz is here. :cool:
All hope of attempted normality is lost. :lau

Things to help you get started ;)
1. Go to the member page and check out other peoples characters, so you have a general idea of who's who.

Yep, that's it :p

ETA: MAJOR TYPOS :lau

ETA: MAJOR TYPOS :lau

Woah, woah, woah.
1f60f.png
Could Queen Grammar Nazi be getting tired? :lau

Back
Top Bottom