°The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of Dorito's Vengeance

(Wow, Fluff, you actually summoned Gerald!
lol.png
)
~Pablo winced helplessly and added a ballet piourette to his frantic jig. "Or maybe he doesn't have the other one..."~
( :p easy as pie XD i am gonna have to go in a sec)

"Well, should we, um, GO GET IT?" Brito Cream barked. He heard sirens behind them.

Last edited:
(Wow, Fluff, you actually summoned Gerald! :lol: )

~Pablo winced helplessly and added a ballet piourette to his frantic jig. "Or maybe he doesn't have the other one..."~

( :p easy as pie XD we are gonna have to go in a sec)

"Well, should we, um, GO GET IT?" Brito Cream barked. He heard sirens behind them. 

~Pablo switched to grapevining across the pedals, mirroring a snake. "I've got one can here- what do you think?" His eyes glinted with sly audacity and he rubbed his paws together, not missing a beat in his frantic dancing. "It'll be a challenge- BUT LET'S GO KILL OURSELVES TRYING!!!!" :weee

(I just came to a very abrupt realization.....
th.gif
)
(oh really?)

~Pablo switched to grapevining across the pedals, mirroring a snake. "I've got one can here- what do you think?" His eyes glinted with sly audacity and he rubbed his paws together, not missing a beat in his frantic dancing. "It'll be a challenge- BUT LET'S GO KILL OURSELVES TRYING!!!!"
wee.gif
"SOUNDS AWESOME, BRO!! COME ON!" Brito howled as he jolted the wheel left, turning the truck around. Driving onto the curb, he hit a streetlight.

~Pablo switched to grapevining across the pedals, mirroring a snake. "I've got one can here- what do you think?" His eyes glinted with sly audacity and he rubbed his paws together, not missing a beat in his frantic dancing. "It'll be a challenge- BUT LET'S GO KILL OURSELVES TRYING!!!!"
wee.gif
Gerald gulped. "Uh, Kill ourselves? Sorry Amigo, but-" He was thrown off as Brito Cream crashed the car.

~Queso growled loudly from oinside his dumpster at the crazy ruckus he was hearing. He flinched visibly at the series of tire squeals and shattering glass. "Pablo, if you survive I'm going to kill you and make burritos with your fuzzy pelt" he growled. "Actually doesn't sound too bad, of not for the fact that it'd be cannibalism" he muttered to himself.

Back
Top Bottom